Saturday, December 27, 2008

I got to Get in Shape


Okay, I need to get in shape. I'm in Weight Watchers and I'm not taking it seriously. However, I've been doing better. I just need to keep it real with myself.

I need to set goals and stick to a plan. I usually jump to something new if the current plan isn't working the way I want it to. But no more excuses, this begins my track back to fitness. I even bought running shoes today and bypassed Pink's, which is my greatest weakness next to Long John Silvers and Louis Vuitton.

2 comments:

Maithri said...

You go my brother...All power to you...

How hilarious is this video!!

Peace man, M

David Dust said...

I have got to "Get in Shape, Girl" also. As good as I was at Thanksgiving - I have been HORRIBLE at Christmas. Dinner last night was McDonalds - lunch on Friday was Arby's (my FAVORITE). I have to get myself back on track.

XOXOXOXOXO

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.