Monday, December 22, 2008

Thank Hera for Small Favors...part 2


DList is a useless hook-up site with too many self-important queers and not enough smart lovable geeks. But guess what? It's done, the worthless site will be gone by the beginning of the year.

Why? Well, for true logical reason of course.
The creator, Daniel Nardicio said that “Dlist is pretty much dead. I moved on emotionally when I realized I’d partnered with the wrong person," Nardicio revealed. "So I’m developing the next, new exciting version of what I wanted for DList! It'll incorporate all my original ideas from DList, but move the whole venture into live, real contact.”

A new version? Well I guess everyone looking for an empty hook-up will have to return to Gay.com for their pleasure.

1 comment:

mascdudewriter2 said...

That site always grossed me out anyway.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.