Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Girls will be Back


I had an on and off affair with this show, but I'm glad The Real Housewives of Atlanta will have a 2nd season.

It was also good to hear that ATL version is the most successful of the Real Housewives series. So basically OC and the NYC girls combine couldn't take on NeNe and Kim. But it makes sense, they bring it and they are a hell of a lot interesting, fun, and sassier than those dry bread heifers. Yes I know the show is trash, but it's a great way to waste time.

So here's to more drama in the ATL!

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.