Monday, October 24, 2011

Rick Perry On Obama's Birth Certificate


In an interview with Parade magazine, Rick Perry talks about Trump and his views on Obama's birth certificate.

Here's the exchange:
Governor, do you believe that President Barack Obama was born in the United States?
I have no reason to think otherwise.

That’s not a definitive, “Yes, I believe he”—
Well, I don’t have a definitive answer, because he’s never seen my birth certificate.

But you’ve seen his.
I don’t know. Have I?

You don’t believe what’s been released?
I don’t know. I had dinner with Donald Trump the other night.

And?
That came up.

And he said?
He doesn’t think it’s real.

And you said?
I don’t have any idea. It doesn’t matter. He’s the President of the United States. He’s elected. It’s a distractive issue.  
Trump is a non-mutha-frakking factor! And Perry needs to get himself together quick, or he will be chilling with Newt Gingrich and Jon Huntsman

source

3 comments:

Bob said...

Trump and Perry.
Cut from the same Behind The Times, Beating A Dead Horse, Can't Believe The Truth fabric.

Stan said...

They all look to Trump as some sort of "Sage of the Republicans." LMAO!

Unknown said...

I never knew it was possible to be this pandering and reprehensible at the same time. Leave it to Perry to lead on these fronts.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.