Lord, I just saw Paranormal Activity 3 and I was like, WTF?
This movie didn't make sense. When you put all of the movies together, they really don't gel well at all. But I have to tell y'all about it, so here is my vague review.
- The best things about this movie are the little girls.
- The next best things are the ads and the trailer... IT'S A LIE! The whole promotional deal is trick, the movie is very different than what you've seen on YouTube and on TV.
- The imaginary friend is named, Toby. He doesn't really have a purpose at all.
- The force has a lot to deal with witchcraft.
- PA3 borrows a lot from Poltergeist, Amityville Horror, The Spell and Insidious.
- The timeline of the series is off. There are loop holes about the history and what happened to the girls.
- The movie's concept makes no sense. If you see it, you will literally slap yourself.
- Back on Toby, why was he there? Really, he didn't belong in the film.
- The 'Bloody Mary' piece didn't make sense either.
- There is no closure in this film. However, they set it up for more movies. And that will ruin the series, just like SAW.
- The 'witch' piece of the story is way too vague.