Monday, September 15, 2008

Breakdown + Economy = Hot Sex

Lehman Analyst wants to get drunk and hook up - 24 (Midtown West)


Reply to: pers-841722828@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-15, 2:08PM EDT


I've had a crappy day and the mood at work sucks. So, I am heading out, gonna get drunk tonight and wanna find a hot guy to do it with. I live near 49th/8th, and can host.

I'm 5'9, weigh 140, smooth, lt brn/grn, bottom, oral, into body contact.

hit me back with email, pic. we'll meet at starbucks and take it from there.

I Wanna Get Drunk and Fool Around - 24 (Midtown West)


Reply to: pers-841715343@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-15, 2:03PM EDT


I work for Lehman, well, probably worked. It's been a fucked up day.

Fortunately, I saved enough cash, but tonite I wanna get smashed and fool around with a hot guy.

I'm 24, about 5'9", 140. I have light brown hair, green eyes, 8 cut. Def more of a bottom, love to get sucked too.

I can host in my apartment, it's near 49th and 8th. Free now.

I'll only reply to emails with a clear face pic. We'll meet at local starbucks - so thats how i'll know you're real and not some CL whacko





hot top for hot lehman bottom - 26 (Gramercy)


Reply to: pers-841159232@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-15, 2:37AM EDT


looking for a gl lehman dude that's in the mood to get pounded.
hey, you're going to be taking it up the ass all week, might as well start it off with an enjoyable one?

2 comments:

Allan S. said...

You betta werk V. This was too hot! Mind if I borrow one of the entries and put it on my blog. I'll give you a shout.

Wonder Man said...

Sure, I can't believe some of the other request this guy got on craigslist

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.