Friday, September 26, 2008

I look into McCain's eyes and saw H.O.T.M.E.S.S.


Yes I'm biased. But the debate was telling to me that McCain was not connecting with folks. The Audience Reaction grid showed the truth. There were some sharp moments from McCain, but he couldn't look at Obama in the face.

Obama attacked him face to face with this.

"John, you like to pretend like the war started in 2007," Obama shot back. "You talk about the surge. The war started in 2003, and at the time when the war started, you said it was going to be quick and easy. You said we knew where the weapons of mass destruction were. You were wrong."

Strictly diva. McCain was talking about who he knows, but nothing about what he can do. He may be more experienced, but that was yesterday. Things change, times change. It was cheap to end his speech with his vet past. Very political, John.

So I felt that Obama took a few steps forward.

Source

1 comment:

Alan said...

I hate to say it, but I think McCain kind of won it last night
:(

I'm hoping Obama will be better next time.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.