Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Morning Thoughts


I don't mean this in a good way, but I am glad that the Wall Street drama has brought the election back on track.

When I saw the line of fools running up to the Moose Hunter train, I felt sick. It was scary to see or to think of Palin as a hero. And the fact that McCain dished out lies once he gained the upper hand, was the straw that broke my back. It was just disgusting and almost comical that people welcomed this lunacy.

But now as our economy dances on thin ice, the truth is coming in. We need someone who can get on track. All of this foolishness about being normal and "just like us" is a mess. I don't want just anyone keeping us safe and financially balanced, I need someone who knows WTF they are doing. You know and I know it.

And it helps that Jeffrey Sachs, a renowned economist and special adviser to the U.N. secretary-general, thinks Obama's plan is "closer" to being on point. He also thinks that McCain has "reinvented himself in the last 24 hours" talking about the economy when he's voted with Bush most of the time and never really knew how the money game worked. So maybe that could be a clue? I don't know. Judge for yourself.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.