Friday, April 10, 2015

I'm a Special Guest at the Celebrate & Support a Fair Kentucky event


I'm headed to Kentucky!

I have been invited by my alma mater (Murray State University) to be a special guest for the 9th Celebrate & Support a Fair Kentucky. I was so flattered when I got the call to come back to Kentucky.

I never imagine seeing my old college LGBT organization still going strong, nor could I imagine Kentucky moving forward towards equality. I'm so excited to be a part of this great event. I just hope I don't stumble over my words.

For more, check it out here


1 comment:

apitt said...

Congratulations!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.