Monday, April 27, 2015

Gay Hoteliers who Hosted a Ted Cruz Fundraiser, didn't know he was Anti-Gay

Ian and Mati

Hoteliers Ian Reisner and Mati Weiderpass are pieces of work.

These rich fools held a fundraiser for Ted Cruz last week. Yes, they did. These gay men had a fundraiser for Ted ASS Cruz! Well, you know the community were highly pissed about it. Several groups, like the New York Gay Men's Choir and Broadway Cares has pulled out or cancelled fundraisers in their facilities because of this.

But the funny thing about all of this foolishness is their responses.

Mati claims they were trying to have a dialogue with Cruz, and Ian... Lord, this fool claims he knew nothing about Ted Cruz anti-gay drama.

On his Facebook post, Ian wrote:

I am shaken to my bones by the e-mails, texts, postings and phone calls of the past few days. I made a terrible mistake....
Posted by Ian Reisner on Sunday, April 26, 2015
I can't believe that. I can't believe that he had no idea about Ted Cruz. Seriously? Child, I can't! I can't! You host a fundraiser with this man as the main guest and you had no idea?

Girl... Girl... Bye!

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.