So, I watched the VMAs (MTV Video Music Awards) last night and I'll tell you this... One, I'm old and two, it was interesting to see how music has changed... A lot.
Here is my review of the show
- Lady Gaga's performance was meh and somewhat sloppy. She didn't win any fans with that opening act.
- Miley Cyrus has grown up... into what, I don't know.
- Robin Thicke is still hot, but that suit he wore made me want to scream Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice.
- Rihanna looked high all through the night.
- There were a lot songs I've never heard of.
- If BET Awards celebrates Black music, the VMAs...
- In fact, Macklemore won Best R&B/Rap at the VMAs
- Without Beyonce, you saw what life would be like.
- Justin Timberlake gave a long ass performance that was overhyped.
- However, when N'Sync performed, all eyes were on Joey Fatone... HOT.
- Lil Kim didn't look scary. And it's time for a new CD.
- Watching Jaden Smith cream over Drake was priceless.
- Drake is sooo Dreamy.
- Macklemore brought out Jennifer Hudson for their hit, Same Love. That was nice.
- A$AP Rocky and Jason Collins should never be on stage... EVER.
- Katy Perry... Well, it's Katy Perry. I'll just leave it at that