Sunday, September 6, 2009

Van Jones, Sexy Man of Political Mystery


Who is this sexy, powerful man of mystery?

Well, he is Van Jones, was a Special Adviser for Green Jobs at the Council on Environmental Quality, author of the best-seller, The Green Collar Economy, co-founder of ColorofChange.org and one hot man... Okay, I'll stop with the "hot" references.

But in a former life, Jones was in the group Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement (STORM), but left the group to get into politics. But that affiliation and other issues became fodder for the loon Glenn Beck.

Glenn believes that Van has an agenda to mindswipe America and other crazy ass stuff. Besides the ColorofChange group, Van has said some interesting things that sparked drama:


Well, Glenn and Fox News had a field day. But, instead of causing more drama for himself and Obama, Van is stepping aside, saying:
"On the eve of historic fights for health care and clean energy, opponents of reform have mounted a vicious smear campaign against me. They are using lies and distortions to distract and divide. I have been inundated with calls - from across the political spectrum -- urging me to 'stay and fight.' But I came here to fight for others, not for myself. I cannot in good conscience ask my colleagues to expend precious time and energy defending or explaining my past. We need all hands on deck, fighting for the future."


I hope we haven't seen the last of Van.

source

8 comments:

Eric Arvin said...

He is one sexy man!

Joy said...

I hope we haven't heard the last of him, either. Good post.

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

I HOPE NOT..AND I HOPE HE LIKES MEN AND IS NOT ALREADY MARRIED SO I CAN RUN MY YOUNG ASS UP TO HIM AND LET HIM TAKE ME AWAY LIKE CALGON!!

*DELLA!

lucydrake said...

Glenn will not fall: Glenn has a lot to say and it's for the good of Freedom. We are a free nation and anyone who is trying to turn us into a communist country...I do not stand for-Sorry.

kayman said...

Oh please, Lucydrake. Glenn Beck is a crackhead that needs to get back to the bottle...

Van Jones is fine like Chardonnay wine. I would love to have a little bit of that for sure because he is 41 and unmarried...

Unknown said...

He is hot, and seems very bright. It is a shame politics has become about the rants of the editorial writers and not about the thoughts of the politicians.

Prince Todd said...

Della, you need to move out the way honey because he is MINE...LOL!
Yes, Mr. Jones is one SEXY man yes he is. And I love his views.

EMikeGarcia said...

Haha! Glenn Beck is defending Freedom you commie bastards!

What's so controversial about calling Republicans 'assholes'? Hannity IS an asshole. Beck is fucking SATAN and who keeps putting that evil witch Coulter on the tee-vee?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.