Saturday, September 5, 2009

Interesting Quote: Beth Ditto


"The truth is that I do think that he is like a black president who is super liberal and trying to get health care.

"I don't think that gay marriage is where he needs to start, that's how I feel, and as a gay I think you've got to pick your battles and I think that he's already got so much s**t against him and people are already judging him that I don't think it's a priority.

"I think we've got to end a war, we've got to get health care, we've got to get out of whatever, and I don't think he's going to win any… I think it's a political strategy, I don't think he's a hater."


source

2 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

its amazing how beth is a lesbian dating a transgendered man. sexuality is fluid people! I like her though.

ReneƩ said...

I get what she's saying. I personally think that the first thing that needs to be done is that these Fringers need put back under their rocks so more serious minded folk can start getting down to business. Fringers have been distracting the easily led media with "shiny" all summer. By the by, John McCain can now officially be counted as a Fringer following his comments on health care.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.