Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What I wanted to be





Today, I was thinking about people I wanted to be when I was younger. And luckily, I wasn't locked up for them, but I wanted to share this list with y'all.





















From age 5-10, I wanted to be:
  • a Wonder twin
  • Wonder Woman
  • Linda Blair in The Exorcist
  • an elf
  • Leroy from Fame
  • a Soul Train dancer
  • a witch
  • a mermaid
  • Alfred E. Newman
From age 10-15:
  • Phoebe Cates
  • Cobra Commander
  • Destro
  • a cast member on Kids Incorporated
  • a warlock
  • a Cosby kid
  • Alex P. Keaton's boyfriend
  • the son of Dominique Deveraux from Dynasty
  • Jon Bon Jovi's lover
  • a Misfit from the greatest cartoon of earth, Jem
  • Lisa Bonet


And 15 and up, I was happy to be me (to some degree)

1 comment:

Greg said...

You wanted to be *Alfred E Newman*!?!?! Hee hee...

I wanted to be ALL the Kids from Fame

What a fun list...

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.