Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Secret Invasion Rocks...so far


Marvel is keeping it hot right now! I feeling the firstSI story, full of mystery and questions. I like where it's going right now. I don't want to spoil it, but there's a couple of pages that will raise your eyebrow or cause you to clutch your pearls.

But I hope this isn't the only eyeopener in the story. Some crossovers tend to get you up in the beginning and then let you down in the end (like a good amount of men). But I'm hoping for the best.

Make mine Marvel...with a dash of the return of Jean Grey

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.