Friday, April 4, 2008

God is in his holy temple...


Kane represented so many frightening things when I first saw Poltergeist 2. His face, his words, his voice was perfect for this movie. In fact, he's still one of my favorite and scariest characters.

Something about his face just haunts me...and that's a good thing. As I plan to write my first horror script, Kane will be my muse. His demeanor was sublime as "the Beast" and I remember actually being scared of old white men. I wished they worked more on his character in Poltergeist 3, or found a better replacement.

However, I wanted to write about him since he's been on my mind. I guess it's time to start the script.

P.S. We need more scary characters like Rev. Kane!

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.