Monday, April 14, 2008

Life according to Ororo 2


I am not religious. But when I think about what's out there, it's kind of exciting. I like the fact that I don't know what 's looking down at us. With all the years of being brainwashed and in fear of faith, I like the freedom of believing in whatever I want.

The universe is full of surprises and developments. I'm comfortable living and learning without fear of a vengeful God. But I like to believe that there's something out there that challenge us, supports us, and push us to be better people. Since I've let go of my southern baptist upbringing, I am more aware of myself and my soul. I feel that the universe has given me a chance to live without
guilt, and I think I'm a better person for it. But I also like to think that there's something guiding me and hopefully, showing me more as I get older...and wiser, and cuter...

1 comment:

Maithri said...

Beautifully said!!

Heres to that invisible love that connects the world,

Peace and light brother, M

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.