Monday, November 22, 2010

Mark Wahlberg admits that THE HAPPENING Sucked


At a press conference for his movie, The Fighter, Mark admitted that The Happening was broke (meaning it sucked)

We had actually had the luxury of having lunch before to talk about another movie and it was a bad movie that I did. She dodged the bullet. And then I was still able to … I don’t want to tell you what movie … alright “The Happening.” Fuck it. It is what it is. Fucking trees, man. The plants. Fuck it. You can’t blame me for not wanting to try to play a science teacher. At least I wasn’t playing a cop or a crook.

I forgave Mark for that movie.

source

4 comments:

Bob said...

The first step to recovery is admitting that the movie sucked!

Judy C. Adanna said...

It wasn't the trees that made that movie suck. "Hey, Mistah Goat, how's ya mah?"

BosGuy said...

I don't care ... I still love me some Marky Mark..

Prince Todd said...

It wasn't the trees. It was M. Knight Shamalahn!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.