Monday, March 23, 2009

My top 5 Vampire movies

To be real, I'm not a huge vampire fan. I love witches, demons, and certain monsters but vamps...not my fave.

Buffy made me appreciate them and Twilight made me hate any outside notion of vampires. However, there are a few Vampire movies I will always love.

Vamp

Not the best movie, but it was fun. Grace Jones played her part well and the story wasn't that bad.

Lost Boys

David...nuff said

Fright Night

This movie is one the best vampire movie ever. It's real, cute, and has good acting. You're so cool, Brewster!

Let The Right One In

This is one of the best. If you haven't seen it, please do.

Near Dark

This movie made me fear vampires. They were not sexy, glamorous or possibly gay. They were murderers and deadly. I personally like vampires to be...vampires.

So that's my list.

2 comments:

Joy said...

I haven't seen any of them. I don't like any horror movies. I could never read the Ann Rice books either. I do enjoy watching True Blood even though parts of it scare me and creep me out.

Prince Todd said...

I love vampires, particularly the Anne Rice variety.
Of this batch my favorite is DEFINITELY Grace Jones' Katrina. She epitomized an ancient vampire. I loved every scene she was in! My god absolutely fantastic.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.