Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My Life: Poems from 1998-2000


Found my old book of poems inspired by Paula Cole, Sarah McLachlan and Kate Bush from my Senior year as an ungrad to the first year in Grad school... So dramatic.

I mean, the poems were mostly about a lonely soul looking for love and faith, my lust and desires. Reading them now is crazy, because I was in an awkward place in my life... I almost forgot how much I was hurting.

How I wanted love and someone to love me.

Wow... Just reading these poems take me back.

I wasn't a bad poet back then, maybe I should revisit these poems sometime.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.