Monday, May 26, 2014

Interesting Quote: Allen West



In middle school, I had a hard time figuring out whether I would survive playing both sides of the ball. I was focused on making good grades, not my sexual behavior. Darn good thing I had teachers and coaches that kept me focused – but I guess that’s not the case now. It seems our young kids are being recruited for something other than the science fair!

Here we are sitting around thinking our kids are going to school to get an academic education, when in reality they’re just lab rats in an indoctrination test tube. The sustainable approach for the gay community — since reproduction requires outside assistance– is one of recruitment and indoctrination — right in our faces.

School is about education, not indoctrination. It’s my responsibility as a parent to teach values and behavior to my children. It is because of foolishness like this that my girls attended faith-based schools.

Read more on his blog

5 comments:

Bob said...

He really is a moron.

Anonymous said...

A republican concerned about children learning science and getting an education???

Musique's Poetry said...

He's an oximoron

Anonymous said...

That idiot could never have competed at a science fair if his life depended on it. BTW, this was the national science fair winner last year: Jack Andraka. He has been openly gay since he was 13 years old and he developed a breakthrough process for early detection of several different kinds of cancer. Yes, if we lived in less tolerant times, like West longs for, kids like him would not be tolerated, would kill themselves when they realized that they were gay--and many would die of cancer because the early detection methods would not exist.

Damien said...

someone give this bitch a burger and tell him to sit the hell down.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.