Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Superbook to help the working-class

Yes, yes I have been on the racism/Obama/heartland of darkness/DC Talk kick for a minute. But I really want to help change this problem down in my old stomping ground.

So, I thought to get these social terrorists back on a semi-Christian track, we need to bring back Superbook! This cartoon was big in the 80s and it fooled me into believing in morals. Maybe this show can reach people deep in their core. I mean, The Simpsons are still popular and for some odd reason, Family Guy is still on the air. Why not bring back Superbook. Chris and Joy can remind people of their faith and reasons why you should love everyone.

But if that fails, DC Talk and I are traveling all through the heartland with our Heartland of Darkness tour.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.