Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Diana Prince day job



My secret identity is an administrator at USC. I get to work with the most talented students in nation. My job allows me to build and strengthen leadership within students. I also work with our distinguished faculty here on our campus. I'm very fortunate to be at this stage in my career. The next step is possibly a director in something within Student Affairs.

It's funny to think how I fell into this career. In 1995, I was asked to be an RA and now I'm still in the biz. I never get tired working in a college setting. Who knows, I may be a Dean...or a superhero divo mega in the near future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

distinguished not extinguished

Wonder Man said...

good call

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.