Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The coffin is closed!!


I was happy to hear this. The generic version of Angel, Moonlight, has been canceled!! This show was doomed from the start. It was bad. I tried to watch it, but it was like watching the Angel shows that never left the cutting board.

The story was too similar to Angel and I just didn't see where they were going with it. I commend CBS for trying, but they should have tried a witch story or a werewolf series. But until there are Buffy or Angel fans, leave the vampires to the professionals.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.