Monday, June 9, 2008

To the grumbling Clinton supporters...I'll tell you this

I promised myself to limit my political blogging to twice a week. So today is number one.

Comic Book fans may remember in Uncanny X-men 200, when Professor Xavier left the planet to heal and left Magneto to run the school and look after his dream.

You may also remember, Storm winning the title of leader of the X-Men, after beating Scott in a one-on-one battle. And while some of the X-Men had their opinions on who should lead. They respected the decision.

I'm blogging about this because I'm sick of these grumbling Clinton supporters. I know they feel cheated, I supported Clinton at first, but things changed. Someone wins, someone loses. Remember, if Hill-Hill didn't raise a big stink over Florida and Michigan, things could have been different (not likely). She played the game well, but she hit Obama's boardwalk too many times.

What bothers me is this "voting for McCain business". That's the dumbest thing you could do to our party. You are willing to vote for someone who doesn't stand for your policies or beliefs. You're willing to stay in another mess for 4 more years because you couldn't get your way. That's selfish, foolish, and poor thinking.

If you are upset, then be upset, but use that energy to hold Obama accountable for his actions. Remember pt. 2, that Hill-Hill's and Obama's policies and ideas are very similar. Take everything you loved about Hill-Hill and make sure Obama stays on it. That's the best thing you can do, fight for a reason, not for a empty cause. No one will benefit from your foolish actions. You will be upset and crying again, complaining about the nation, but this time you can blame yourself for the madness. So please, think about what's best for the country.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Well said. I just hope people will listen instead of jumping ship.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.