Wednesday, June 11, 2008

40 Questions


Borrowing from my fellow blogger, Black Queen' s Logic, I'm going to participate in this 40 questions game

1) Where is your cell phone? In my Fendi bag

2) Your significant other? Practicing with his singing group

3) Your hair? in need of a touch up. I need to make a appointment for a retwisting

4) Your skin? creamy caramel

5) Your father? gone, he died when I was a 2 year old.

6) Your favorite thing? my comic books

7) Your dream last night? I don't remember

8')Your favorite drink? Kool-Aid

9) Your dream/goal? Be Happy

10) The room you’re in? My living room, watching Days of Our Lives

11) Your ex? probably in upstate New York

12) Your fear? The rise of stupidity

13) Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy

14) Where were you last night? At home

15) What you’re not? A Goddess

16) Muffins? They're ok

17) One of your wish list items? MiracleMan issue no. 15

18) Where you grew up? Union City, Tennessee

19) The last thing you did? Took off my shoes

20) what are you wearing? Ralph Lauren

21) Your TV? 42 in flat screen

22) Your pets? my Fendi bag

23) Your computer? Is a Toshiba

24) Your life? Is in L.A. and good

25) Your mood? Relaxed

26) Missing someone? my friends

27) Your car? needs a makeover

28')Something you’re not wearing? anything from K-Mart

29) Favorite stores? Target, TJ Maxx, Ralph Lauren, Macy's, Borders, Norstrom's

30) Your summer? Slow

31) Like someone? yes, me

32) Your favorite color? is blue

33) When is the last time you laughed? At Work

34) Last time you cried? was Saturday night watching Heavenly Bodies, but I only shed a tear

35) Who will/would re-post this? I don't know

36) Whose answers are you anxious to see? anyone

37) Most disliked vegetable? Okra, I hate it

38') A lovely Person? My partner

39) Country I want to visit? Any

40) Lucky number? I don't have one

1 comment:

ChewMouse said...

I cannot believe you put TJ Maxx ahead of Borders.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.