Friday, June 27, 2008
Well, some of y'all know I've talking about more color on TV, well I think I got my wish.
Bravo, the channel for the gays and the arts, are bringing us the Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Yes, it's real. Now we get to how the rich, Southern belles do it in the dirrty dir (an old gay slang for the South). And these women actually do something.
Here's more on this:
The cable network confirmed Thursday that it is planning to set the third installment of its hit reality series in Atlanta.
A preview of what audiences can expect from the privileged southern belles who producers have picked to represent what living in Georgia's capital is really like is scheduled to air July 30 at midnight.
"Bravo's Real Housewives franchise has resonated with our viewers across the country, and we think they will be equally fascinated by the lavish lifestyles and personalities of these Atlanta wives," Bravo executive VP and general manager Frances Berwick said Thursday. "They let us peek inside their exclusive, affluent community and see how they live their often-dramatic lives and manage families and careers. There is truly never a dull day for them."
The camera-ready hausfraus this time around:
- Deshawn Snow: nonprofit founder, wife of Cleveland Cavaliers baller Eric Snow
- Kim Zolciack: single mom, aspiring country-music singer
- Lisa Wu Hartwell: real estate firm owner, jewelry and baby-clothing designer, model, actress, writer...and wife of Oakland Raiders linebacker Ed Hartwell
- NeNe Leakes: nonprofit founder, wife of real estate investor, two sons
- Sheree Whitfield: single mother of three, clothing-line owner
And there's rumor that my favorite singer, Monica will be in the show as well. Hell Yes! Thanks for Stereohyped.com and Eonline for posting this.