Monday, June 9, 2008

Don't be fooled by the rocks that he got


MadMan Steve Jobs continues to fool the world by releasing another useless iPhone. Yes, another iPhone. And there's a catch that will make all of the people who fell in the Apple trap feel so good.

It will be $199.
Funny, I remember it being almost $600 less than two years ago.

But anyway, if you didn't lose your mind or money, it's going to be cheaper and come with special tech stuff that is too hard to explain. But I do know the internet goes from dial-up to broadband.

Honestly, I don't get it. A phone is a phone, is a phone. But I'm 34; I'm used to the old days where answering machines were a big hit. Still, those iPhones are cute, but a Louis Vuitton manbag and MiracleMan no. 15 is truly priceless. I'll stick to those treasures.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.