Friday, June 27, 2008

In Arizona?


My former place of employment and one year nightmare state has shocked me.

In the AZ central:

A measure to place a constitutional ban on gay marriage on the fall ballot was narrowly voted down in the state Senate on Wednesday, but the referendum could still come back for a revote in the final days of the legislative session.

It's a start, but who knows. That state was an eye opening experience for me. I've never been exposed to such foolishness in my life. And I'm from Tennessee. So much ignorance, racism, and sexist views ran like running water, which they barely have. But, maybe things are changing up in the Sun-dried state.

For more, click the title

1 comment:

Queers United said...

wasnt that vote supposed to be today? i didnt hear anything.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.