Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What to do with $600 buckaroos



Last year, my partner claimed that the musical, Xanadu, would close in a year and I said, whatever. So he wanted to make a bet, since he was so sure that he would win.

The terms were if he wins, he gets a Xbox and if I win I get $600 bucks towards this, a Louis Vuitton Naviglio bag for work. It's like $965

Well, I won and by July 30th, I may be sporting this bag all over town, perhaps at the San Diego Comic Con, if I'm lucky. But maybe I should use it for something else.
The bag is really expensive... I do want to go to Kentucky to see my friend, and New York is always a place to go. I guess I should think about it more.

1 comment:

Jim said...

I say $600 won from your partner is free money and should be wasted on something filthy gorgeous that you will see often and remember that you were right!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.