Thursday, June 5, 2008

Stuff Black, Comic Book Reading, Fashioneek, Horror Craving, Southern, Hazel Eyed, Spoiled, Over 30 year old person like


After reading some interesting blogs, like Stuff White and Black Like, I thought I give it a shot. So, here is my list of stuff I like.

  1. Comic Books
  2. A Different World
  3. Saturday Morning Cartoons from the 70s and 80s
  4. Waffle House
  5. My Friends
  6. New York City
  7. The South...somebody have to love it
  8. Cheap 80s movies
  9. Horror movies
  10. Non-trendy gay people
  11. Gregory Keith
  12. Books
  13. Being Middle Class
  14. Black people
  15. Night Tracks
  16. Fendi and Louis V
  17. The 90s
  18. College years
  19. Patti Labelle
  20. The Wiz
  21. Xanadu
  22. Wonder Woman
  23. Diversity
  24. Nerds/Geeks
  25. Chicken Wings
  26. Whataburger
  27. The future

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.