Sunday, June 1, 2008

From Sex to Slayers


The Sex and the City movie made 55 million this weekend, proving the fan favorite still has its spunk. So I can't help to wonder, could there be another Buffy the Vampire Slayer flick?

I say, yes! And I say that because there are fans that would enjoy it...in fact, they would love it. The story has always been a good one: super powered women, geeky peeps, demons, and great dialogue. With remakes and loveless romance movies flooding theaters, why not continue telling a great story.

Right now, the story continues in comic book form. Joss said he would do it if the feeling's right. I believe this is it. Joss is a great writer and it would be great event if it happens. I hope the cast saw this weekend's success with SATC. Maybe they can get together at least one more time to make history.

1 comment:

Leroy J. Powers said...

Thanks for the comment.

And Hell yeah, I'm down for another Buffy movie, lol. But my girl is Faith...

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.