Tuesday, June 17, 2008

5 facts


So, I've been tagged to share 5 unknown things about me

  1. I have lived pretty much all across the country. Union City, Tn. Murray Ky. Statesboro, GA. Sunnyside/Queens, NY. Ithaca, NY. Tempe/Phoenix, AZ. Los Angeles
  2. I've had relations with a boy and girl in the same night, 3 hours apart, in the same room in college
  3. I've had 8 hair styles including shoulder length straight hair with golden blonde streaks
  4. In my freshmen year, I failed out of college in the spring, but wrote an appeal and got back in over summer without my friends knowing about it
  5. I've made out with a guy that is in This Bear's Life magazine
So I'm tagging others to follow suit

1 comment:

Christopher said...

regarding #3: we want photographic evidence of the 'do with the blonde highlights!

regarding#5: which issue (and page #)?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.