Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Soul Train Morning

Here's something to start the day. It's a Soul Train Line from the 70s, perhaps the best decade for the show. I also got the word that Soul Train is under new management and will be releasing DVDs of the past shows, which is greatness.

I love the Soul Train Line, it was a way to learn something new and cute. And it's still something to marvel at today. Since WGN airs the past shows on Saturdays, I noticed a lot of "family" dancing up and down the floors. Clearly it was place for us to let it all out. So enjoy, before the former owner has this removed.

1 comment:

EMikeGarcia said...

Ahhh! Thanks for posting this!

I haven't seen a Soul Train clip in years!

It takes me back 20 years ago when my younger brother and I idolized Michael Jackson and watched Soul Train reruns to get "moves"

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.