Thursday, June 19, 2008

Is this promoting gold digging?


Y'all may remember my blog on the Fashion Meets Finance event, An example of Legalized Prostitution in New York


Well, they have another one coming up and there's a website that shows you who's coming and who's not invited.


Okay, I don't get it. I tried to understand it. I thought it could be rough for them to meet, who knew. But I can't help but to think about the mess this create.

You, as a straight guy with a certain high income, looking for a woman with an income 50% less than yours, but she's hot. Then, you both think it could be a match in Heaven after you buy all the drinks and talk about your money, child cheese.

He's rich, she isn't. She's fashion, he will keep her in fashion. I guess sex will be the agreement that seals the deal.

Guys, please try harder. There are good girls out there that don't have a gold digger agenda. Women, don't do this to yourselves. You're better than that.

2 comments:

Butch said...

I'll take your word for it about that site, I don't need to see these types of women.

I scratch my head when I hear comments about women's lib and rights ( which I am definitely for ) then these gold digging types exploit their "trophy-attributes" looking for a meal-ticket disregarding what women have been striving for all these years.

The fellows are just as bad at this. If all they want is a trophy on their arm, then I guess there is a place for these women who value their worth as to whose arm they are attached.

kid said...

Sorry that's how the world is.Believe me I'm the nicest guy in the world , but it's all about the money.I have a phone book full of womens numbers, but money talks.Nice don't buy you a car.Women are looking for ballers, not 9 to 5 guys.You can find someone meaningful but that takes years, seriously.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.