Sunday, August 24, 2014

10 Reasons why I'm ready to Date Again


I have been single for almost 2 years now and I'm ready to get back into the mix. Some of my friends think I'm crazy, but I think I'm ready and here's why.

  1. I want to laugh about stupid stuff on a date
  2. Holding hands is always fun
  3. It would be cool knowing that someone's excited to see you
  4. Going to horror films is better with a date
  5. It would be cool to make out with someone I like
  6. I'm not getting any younger
  7. Day trips
  8. To be held
  9. Learning new and interesting things about someone could be good
  10. To have another opportunity to fall in love again
Yeah, it would be nice to have the chance to love again.

5 comments:

apitt said...

I have been getting back into the mix of dating too and I agree with every thing you listed. I know that you will find that special one.

R.J. said...

Those are all great reasons to do it. I may end up getting back into the game soon myself. Good luck with your search!

K. Clark said...

Good luck:)

Damien said...

Blessings for the journey.

Glenn Ingersoll said...

Your friends think you're crazy?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.