Monday, August 30, 2010

My Top 5 Haunted House Movies

When I was young, I wanted to find a haunted house. We (kids) would search the entire town to find that creepy house.

Lucky for us, we never found one. But these flicks kept inspiring me to find a house of ghouls... You know, I probably needed therapy as a child.

But anywho, here are my top 5 inspiring haunted house movies

Burnt Offerings - love the voice of the announcer


The Amityville Horror - I actually went to the house


House


The Shining


The Hearse - so creepy

1 comment:

Kyle Leach said...

Great picks V. Some of our favorites too.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.