Monday, August 30, 2010

Florida Gov. Charlie Crist Double Dutch on Federal Marriage Amendment

The other day, Charlie said this:


Hours later from that interview, he said this:
“In an interview that aired today, I was not discussing an amendment to the U.S.Constitution banning same-sex marriage, which I do not support, but rather reaffirming my position regarding Florida’s constitutional ban that I articulated while running for Governor. In fact, the interviewer’s question reflected just that. I am fully supportive of civil unions and will continue to be as a United States Senator, but believe marriage is a sacred institution between a man and a woman.”
I guess his sideline ho "text" him to clarify that statement.

source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.