Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My GLEE Episodes Ideas

Glee used Madonna songs last night, but I have a few suggestions for future themes.


Donna Summer-Songs: Bad Girls, She Works Hard for the Money, On the Radio


David Bowie-Songs: Let's Dance, Heroes, Young American

Janet Jackson-Songs: Pleasure Principle, What Have You Done for Me Lately, Miss You Much

Dolly Parton-Songs: Here You Come Again, Islands in the Stream, I Will Always Love You

Patti Labelle-Songs: New Attitude, If You Asked Me To, Somebody Loves You, Baby

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna Summer and Dolly Parton would be great!!

Ron Buckmire said...

Mariah Carey:

Vision of Love, Hero, Anytime You Need A Friend, Someday, We Belong Together...

Unknown said...

Miss Patti's 'If You Asked Me To' would be outrageously good! I'd also love it if the boys did 'Beast of Burden'.

Unknown said...

bare with me... I'd love to hear that song by Lenny Williams "Cause I love you"

Unknown said...

oh, let's not forget Prince. Controversy, The Beautiful Ones, Darling Nikki, Kiss, Baby I'm a Star, Let's go Crazy

Wonder Man said...

I thought about Prince and Cyndi Lauper

kayman said...

Janet Jackson's songs would be very fitting for the show Glee.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.