Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bobby Jackal Truly Had NOTHING to Say

This was a mess. He had nothing to say and it was a big waste of time. First, he talks about his humble beginnings and he mentioned something about being arrested. Then he talked about slavery, Louisiana 9/11, Katrina and the Wrath of Khan. (not really)

Y'all can see this crap for yourselves, but I swear, it was like Huckleberry Hound stepped on stage to sing 'Oh My Darin' Clementine'




Bobby, forget running in 2012. I rather have Moose Mess.

IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN DO, GOP?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

do I even need to press play to know that he is such douche?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.