Tuesday, August 26, 2008

To Hill-Hill


"No way. No how. No McCain. Barack Obama is my candidate. And he must be our president!"

You know, although she got on my nerves and pushed my buttons, I still respect Hill-Hill. She is an incredible woman and her works are truly historic.

I appreciate the fact that she touched on the reasons why we should vote for Obama. I like that she talked about why we should be in this election. It's not about her and she said that, and I applaud her.


I will support Hill-Hill and I hope she will stick around to help Obama and help the country.

1 comment:

BronzeBuckaroo said...

She received my respect after suggesting that her hardcore supporters not shoot themselves in the foot by voting against Obama for McCain.

Only moments ago on MSNBC, a supporter said she will never support Obama. Bill, gave a speech comparing X candidate with no experience with Y candidate with experience but who no one liked. A hundred bucks to who he was referring to.

I believe Obama will win. For the moment, I just don't believe it will be by a large margin. He has more than made public his policy concerns if elected, but the press continues to talk on "experience."

McCain talks about Obama getting a free ride, a love fest, from the press. This isn't true as Obama has been turned inside out over hot coals to prove himself.

When he "wins" he will have more than earned the right!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.