Thursday, August 21, 2008

Note to my peeps: Illegal Public Sex Can Ruin You


Why, why, why?

Huntsville police officers charged 24 suspects as part of a week-long undercover sting at the scenic overlook atop Monte Sano Mountain.

Police officials said the investigation began response to complaints from citizens about male
homosexual activity that witnesses said had taken place at one of Huntsville's most scenic sites. During the investigation, officers obtained warrants for 22 alleged offenders and arrested two people at the overlook.

And you can view their mugshots here, since they are considered sex offenders now. I would like to say that we are above this, but I guess not. I know the gay issue is hard for some of us. But you got to think if losing everything is worth a sloppy blow job. While I feel sorry for these men, I can't help but to think this is the best thing for them.



3 comments:

Joie Mayfield said...

It would be truly tragic risking a little bit of pleasure just to be cosidered a sex offender in the future. Sad.

Allan S. said...

Hmmm, I wonder what will be next. Maybe they will have to wear a pink triangle on their clothes. How about they get castrated so that they no longer have these urges.

What is real jacked up about this, is that, in my opinion, certain segments of society brands homosexuality as deviant. This in turn creates the "closet" which in turn, creates clandestine meetings of this nature. I mean if you are being told to feel ashamed for these feelings, wouldn't you think you're suppose to sneak around in the dark to engage in it.

I bet most of these men are married closet cases. They probably would never set foot in a gay venue that would allow them to arrange for a hookup in a more private location, like a motel. But, then again you think they would have the courage to go to a motel and have to register for a "short-stay" with another man. They could be found out. So instead they turn to these anonymous blow and go options.

There is something seriously wrong with all of this. On both sides of this story. I think it's appalling they are lumped in with pedophiles and rapists by being called sex-offenders. The list of those arrested were all consenting adults.

This is some serious nazi bullshit.

Jason, as himself said...

Hi! I'm Jason and I popped over from The Gospel According to Mike.

Your post here sure raises some interesting points. You're right, it is SO not worth it. There are so many other ways to get the job done.

But I hate that they're considered sex offenders now, along with child molesters and rapists.

I'll be seeing you around...

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.