Friday, May 28, 2010

Wonder Woman Movie is in Development


It's small, but is a shimmer of hope.

Warner chairman and CEO Barry Meyer said that a Wonder Woman movie is in development:

Meyer particularly highlighted that DC Comics characters are key parts of Warner's future, mentioning a July 20, 2012 release date for the latest "Batman" film by Christopher Nolan and a holiday season 2012 "Superman" film.

He added that the studio is also "nearing" a greenlight for a "Flash" movie, with films featuring Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Mad magazine characters also in development.

Please don't tease me. Playing with my Wonder Woman is like playing with my emotions.

source

2 comments:

Son of Baldwin said...

Honestly?

I don't want a Wonder Woman film because I have a feeling that it's going to be created by a bunch of people who believe in and champion demeaning stereotypes about women and movie audiences.

Damien said...

I could have made this film by now - oy vey.....

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.