Friday, May 22, 2009

Reason for Carrie Prejean's Gay statement? HER MOM


Pure gossip to start the day.

The rumor is Carrie Prejean's mom is gay and there's someone to prove it.

Valerie Vetrano, from Corona, Calif., claims she had a lesbian relationship with her.

"I did date her," she told ABCNews.com Wednesday evening. "I'm not going to deny it, but I'm not going to say anything else."

It's juicy trash indeed...I wonder how the media will play this up? See Carrie, sticking to your guns will get you shot in the back.

Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

giggle,snort,giggle

Joy said...

Isn't her 15 minutes up now? That would be funny about her mother, though!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.