Monday, May 25, 2009

Question of the Day


While everyone is falling under Adam Lambert's powerful eyelashes, has anyone asked themselves:


IS HE REALLY GAY?

Sure, there are the pics, but he's never said he's gay. He could be playing Figure Me Out game, like Prince or David Bowie back in the day. It's working, but it could be a beautiful and smart ruse.

I'm not trying to throw shade, I like Adam, but he hasn't said the 3 magic words. Until then, he's just sitting the bench, while the rest of us play ball.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are so right...I mean he did say that his sexuality isn't hanging over his head, it is hanging over the ones who wants to know...

EMikeGarcia said...

As long as it remains a psuedo-mystery, he's able to act and perform and dress any way he wants to. I think he's afraid of being labeled and therefore not that interesting. Which is a valid concern, and one that we feed into by asking ourselves that question.

Personally, I couldn't care less. If he came out, the collective response would be, "Duh."

I think that's what he (and his publicist) fear the most.

Prince Todd said...

Honestly, I don't care. I just love his style, image, and talent. If he really is gay that would be even better but it would make me no nevermind.

Prince makes me sick because he played the game and now he makes homophobic remarks. Repugnant little prick.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.