Sunday, March 30, 2008

Educator, Divo, Fashioneek...Horror Writer?



I've been thinking about writing horror movies. My love for them are beyond explanation. However, my background and career is deeply in Student Affairs. But the funny thing about that is, I work at USC (University of Southern California), home the best cinema school in the nation. It would be great to get back into the school thing.

However (part 2), I want to get my Doctorate in Education. I keep going back and forth about the subjects, but I'm leaning more towards the Horror. I just thought of a few concepts and I really feeling it. Now the hard part begins...

preparing for the GRE

1 comment:

QZB said...

Awesome! I say go for it! Horror needs a larger spectrum of voices!! Best of luck in everything you do. :)

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.