Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Random Feelings


So, I learned that my ex is moving away from Cali-Cal. We haven't spoken since we broke up two years ago. I wanted to remain friendly, but I think he needed to keep the distance. So that what I did, I honored his wishes. I didn't want it to be that way, but it is what it is, right?

Anywho, he moving away and I have mixed emotions. I don't want him back, but I still care. I spent over 7 years with him, so of course, I still care. I'm a little mad at him for not wanting to be friendly, but I understand. I have no ill will towards him.

I hope he finds happiness and the life he deserves.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.