Thursday, September 25, 2014

Norman Reedus said that Walking Dead's Daryl is 'Prison Gay'


Norman Reedus said that his character, Daryl, maybe be "Prison Gay" in The Walking Dead.

In a GQ Magazine interview, Norman said:
“I remember [talking to] Frank Darabont, after the first season – we were at a party in LA. He said, ‘I’ve got an idea for Daryl. He’s gay. Would you be interested in that?’ I was like, ‘Let me hear you out.’ He said, ‘Well, he’s prison gay. Like, you’ll catch him looking at a member of the same sex, but if you mention it to him, he’ll just stab you and be like, What the fuck? He will never admit it.’ I was like, ‘That’ll blow minds – let’s do that.' And he said, 'I knew I hired you for a reason.' "
Prison Gay... I think we need to see that on the screen with several scenes.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.