Thursday, July 17, 2014

Interesting Quote: Dick Cheney


“I think he is the worst president of my lifetime. I fundamentally disagree with him. I think he’s doing a lot of things wrong. I’m not prepared at this point to call for the impeachment of the president. I’m glad to see that the House Republicans are challenging him, at least legally at this point, but I think that gets to be a bit of a distraction. It’s like the impeachment of Bill Clinton did — everybody could get geared up to have a big fight over it but it wasn’t going anyplace.”

Have a seat in an abandon building, please.

source

4 comments:

R.J. said...

Obama must be affecting Haliburton's profit margin.

Bob said...

Out of the mouths of war criminals ...

anne marie in philly said...

why in the hell doesn't this asshat die a horrible death?

Damien said...

Spell it.... R-A-C-I-S-T.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.