Tuesday, March 26, 2013

It was Very Traumatizing for Bryan Singer to leave X-Men 3


It was hard for Bryan Singer to leave X-Men 3 (and we paid for his departure). In fact, it was really hard for him to walk away. He told Total Film the story:
“I’ve never told anybody this,” he begins, “but I found the whole letting go of the characters for X-Men 3 so traumatizing that a friend, who shall remain nameless, had to take me to a secret location and show me the reels so far, just so I could make my peace with it.”
I hope he makes it up for us in the new X-Men film.

source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.